Go Back   Cheating Husbands Forum > Cheating Husband Discussion

Old 01-10-2010, 03:25 AM

Default my husband cheated what do i do? im so hurt?

i feel like some of it was my fault i went out with friends all the time told him i wanted a divorce because he still doesnt have a job to support us. he is going into the army but untill then he doesnt have a job. so i freaked out and started hanging out wit guy friends and ignored his calls i made out with my best guy friend but he doesnt know that and i told him i didnt want him anymore. than a week after i find out that hes with another girl. and he kept lying to me saying they didnt do anything. than i talked to the girl and found out they had sex twice. than he kept saying he wants me back and than would go back to her. now we are trying to work things out and he left her finally and i still feel hurt from what he did. i was so hurt i went out and cheated with my ex boyfriend from a long time ago. was that a mistake? why do you think he cheated on me? and how do i deal with this situation. im so hurt. i cant get him cheating on me off of my mind to move on and be happy.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:18 PM

seek counseling. evaluate your relationship. there may have been too much damage on both parts for a healthy relationship to come out of it. I feel for you...

Definitely seek counseling.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:10 AM

You said you wanted a divorce, wouldn't take his calls and then made out with another man?

YOU violated your marriage, leaving him to think it was over and he went somewhere else. Then you cheated again. You are not mature enough for marriage.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:02 PM

im sorry but in order to have a man u need to please a man u should show him confidence to get off his lazy a## and get a job and if u knew this was gonna happen u shouldnt hav married him.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:55 PM

If you had treated me the way you treated him, I would have cheated on you too. You told him you wanted a divorce because he wasn't supporting you? Where the hell do you get off? Why aren't you supporting yourself? You ignored his calls? You told him you didn't want him anymore? You cheated on him for revenge? Jeezus girl, I can't believe this guy has stayed with you for as long as he has. And he wants you BACK?? He sounds like an amazing guy, and you sound like you don't deserve him.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:47 AM

Your so hurt? You cheated on him too.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:39 PM

you made out with one of your guy friends and then have the nerve to be hurt when, after you tell him you did he goes and does the same to you? if your so concerned about him not having a job or him cheating on you then get a divorce and have do with it.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:32 AM

Yeah, I think you should both move on. If you want to stay together you'd have to invest a huge amount of time and energy into regaining trust. No hanging out with friends for either of you unless you're together.

It's hard to recover from that. If I were you I'd be done.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:24 PM

I don't think this makes any sense because you cheated on him too. It sounds like you guys are very immature and have not taken your marriage vows to heart. Marriage isn't a game, it's a serious commitment and holy sacrament. If you are both taking it so lightly that you are cheating left and right, and not respecting each other, then I think you should get a divorce.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:16 AM

You have a lot of reading to do. Both of you. You also need to get honest with yourselves and each other. It's not a competition, it's a relationship. Quit the revenge F'ing foolishness.

You are just as guilty as he is.

http://www.infidelity-cheaters.com/